- Types of Personal Information We Collect
- How "Mamascoupons123" Collects Personal Information
- How "Mamascoupons123" Uses Personal Information
- When and Why "Mamascoupons123" Discloses Personal Information
- Cookies and Related Technologies
- Your Choices
- Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
- Security of Personal Information
- Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Changes to this
- Children's Privacy
- California Privacy Rights
1. Types of Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of "Mamascoupons123".
- Relationship Information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of stores, products, and advertisements you might like. This includes lifestyle, preference, and interest information; the types of coupons and coupon websites that interest you; information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); and demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender, zip code).
- Transaction Information about how you interact with the Services, such as the coupons you view and redeem, the gift cards you purchase or sell via our Services, the cash back offers that you claim, including copies of receipts that you submit; other information about how you use our Services, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with "Mamascoupons123"'s merchants, business partners, and service providers, including, in some cases, the items you purchase from those merchants.
- Location Information that allows us to periodically determine your geolocation, such as your location relative to nearby merchants or, your presence within a mall or store (e.g., near a checkout, aisle, or entrance) or your state/province, city, or neighborhood. Please see the Your Choices section under the heading "mobile" for information on how to limit the Location Information that "Mamascoupons123" may collect from the Services operating on a mobile device.
- Analytics Information about your use of our Services, such as your IP address, access time, device ID or other unique identifier (e.g., Android advertising ID or Apple IDFA), domain name, screen views, language information, device name and model, operating system type, and your activities on our Services. For example, information collected by our Services via a mobile device may include the following: (i) the names of the other applications on your mobile device and, if you use an Android-based mobile device, how you use them (e.g., frequency and duration of use); (ii) if you use an Android-based mobile device, the URL addresses of the webpages you access; (iii) information about your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, and other similar information, but not phone number); (iv) information about your use of features, functions, or clicks on notifications or content; and (v) the strength of signal, temperature, battery level, and unique identifier of a nearby Bluetooth® proximity beacon.
2. How "Mamascoupons123" Collects Personal Information
We may ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with the Services or contact "Mamascoupons123". For example, you may be required to provide us with Contact Information or Relationship Information in order to register for certain services.
We also collect Personal Information if you contact us via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication, such as for customer support purposes.
If you use our browser extension, we may track whether you interact with certain merchants and coupon websites, as well as information relating to those interactions such as when and how frequently you interact.
If you use a social media platform, a mobile device or other third-party method of communication to interact with "Mamascoupons123" or the Services, that platform may have a specific privacy statement that governs the use of Personal Information related to that platform. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
If you use the Services on a mobile device and your mobile device's settings allow it, we may collect Personal Information from your mobile device. For example, if you have permitted your mobile device to transmit location data, we may collect your geolocation and time of day. In addition, if you have also enabled Bluetooth® functionality on your mobile device, our Services may determine your presence and duration within a location, such as a mall or store, based on the detection of signals from nearby Bluetooth® proximity beacons. Our application may be designed to collect information even if you are not logged into one of the Services. In some cases, for example, we may use your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to estimate your general location even if you have not logged in or enabled location tracking on your mobile device. Please see the Your Choices section under the heading "mobile" for more information on how to limit the Location Information that "Mamascoupons123" may collect from the Services operating on a mobile device.
From time to time, we may also supplement Personal Information with information collected from third parties, including demographic information, information about your interests, and similar information that the third parties have collected from other sources (which may include analytics data from third party websites). For example, we may collect information from third parties to enhance other information we have about you, to help us better understand you, to provide you with targeted advertising, and to otherwise enhance the Services.
3. How "Mamascoupons123" Uses Personal Information
"Mamascoupons123" uses Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Provide users with content and advertisements across their devices for products and services from merchants, including coupons based on variables such as stated and anticipated user interests, personal characteristics, and location;
- Evaluate eligibility of users for certain coupons, products or services;
- Evaluate the types of coupons, products or services that may be of interest to users;
- Track redemption of coupons and perform other analytics;
- Provide user support, including to merchants or business partners;
- Fulfill requests for "Mamascoupons123" services;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about "Mamascoupons123" and featured merchants and business partners, such as "Mamascoupons123" news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide commercial notifications when you arrive at, linger near or leave places;
- Infer the location of the places you visit most often, determine your frequency at these locations, and send notifications when you arrive at or leave those places;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Services, third-party sites, email messages, text messages, mobile-push notifications, or other methods of communication;
- Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners;
- Create user profiles that may contain inferences about users such as age range, income range, gender, and interests;
- To help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off of our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies and assessing the relative risk that a particular activity (e.g., the purchase or sale of a gift card) may be unauthorized or fraudulent;
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Services; and
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
4. When and Why "Mamascoupons123" Discloses Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law as described below:
- With affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned or controlled by, or under common ownership or control with, "Mamascoupons123") who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 3 above;
- With our service providers that provide services for us to assist us in carrying out the purposes described in Section 3 above such as sending emails, push notifications, or SMS messages on our behalf, assessing potential fraud (such as in connection with the purchase or sale of gift cards) and conducting surveys or sweepstakes on our behalf. Gimbal, Inc., for example, is a service provider that enables certain geo-location features of our mobile-device applications. Consequently, Gimbal, Inc. and its affiliates collect, store, and process, on "Mamascoupons123"’s behalf, certain Location Information and related data on servers in the United States. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them. In some limited cases, such as for purposes of investigating suspicious activity and assessing the likelihood for fraud, some of our service providers may use the Personal Information that we provide them for the purpose of improving their own services;
- Merchants, but only to the extent you have redeemed a coupon offered by the merchant, or participated in an offer, contest or other activity sponsored or offered through "Mamascoupons123" on behalf of the merchant;
- "Mamascoupons123" business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with "Mamascoupons123" and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to "Mamascoupons123" from a business partner's website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a "Mamascoupons123" business partner, "Mamascoupons123" may provide that business partner with Contact Information and Transactional Information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between "Mamascoupons123" and the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you;
- To effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, a reporting requirement or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate. If "Mamascoupons123" is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on one or more of our Services of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
We may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may provide merchants, business partners, or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our users.
5. Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use our Services, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use our Services, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information. Additional information on how to opt-out of certain tracking features is set forth in the Your Choices section below.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to our Services by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us, our business partners or our service providers.
For example, when you access our Services, "Mamascoupons123" and our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. These cookies may include means for tracking your Transaction Information with a Merchant and may include tracking technology from third-party affiliate-network operators like LinkShare and Commission Junction. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, and track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us detect certain kinds of fraud.
A " cookie " is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the Services. Some cookies contain serial numbers that allow us to connect your activity with the Services with other information we store about you in your profile.
Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. " Session " cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases Session cookies once you exit your browser. " Persistent " cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use Persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (such as your user id if you asked to be remembered), and storing your preferences.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to us, or our service providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the devices you use to access our Services, your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinely send these types of information to web servers. Our server logs also record the IP addresses of the devices you use to interact with the Services. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to our Services and the website you visit after you leave our Services, if this information is supplied to us by your browser.
We may allow third parties to use tracking devices through the Services to collect the same type of information for the same purposes as "Mamascoupons123" does for itself. For example, "Mamascoupons123" has relationships with third party advertising technology and analytics companies, such as Google Analytics, BlueKai, and Adometry, to perform tracking and reporting functions for our Services and, in some cases, to help us place targeted advertisements via the Services or third-party websites. Additionally, we may share non-personally identifiable information from or about you with third parties, such as location data, advertising identifiers, or a cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to facilitate the display of targeted advertising. Third parties may be able to associate the information they collect with other information they have about you from other sources. We do not necessarily have access to or control over the tracking devices they use, but you may be able to opt out of some of practices by visiting the links provide in the Opting Out of Tracking paragraph of the “Your Choices” section below. Please note that opting out does not prevent the display of all advertisements to you.
6. Your Choices
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and the kinds of coupons you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to "Mamascoupons123", and you can limit the communications that "Mamascoupons123" sends to you.
You can manage your email preferences by logging into the Services via a desktop computer and navigating to the "Settings" page. You can also manage your subscriptions by following subscription management instructions contained in the commercial messages that we send you. You may choose to subscribe to some types of messages, and may choose to unsubscribe from others. You may also update your subscription preferences from time to time. If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from "Mamascoupons123" merchants or business partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
Opting Out of Tracking
Currently, our Services do not recognize browser do-not-track signals. However, you may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third party advertising companies by visiting the following links: Network Advertising Initiative , Adometry , Omniture , Digital Advertising Alliance , PrivacyChoice , Google Analytics , MobileApp Tracking , and BlueKai .
If you access any of our Services through one of our mobile applications, you may manage how your Personal Information is shared with "Mamascoupons123". You may adjust the settings on your mobile device to allow or restrict the sharing of Location Information. For example, the "Location" permissions (or "Privacy" >> "Location Services" on iOS-based devices) on your mobile device will allow you to elect whether to never share Location Information with "Mamascoupons123", to share Location Information only while you are using the application (e.g., to help you find nearby offers), or always share Location Information even while you are not using the application (e.g., alert you of nearby offers when you approach a shopping mall). You may also elect to only disable "Bluetooth" to prevent just the sharing of information collected via nearby Bluetooth ® proximity beacons. Please note that if you elect to not share your Location Information, you may be unable to access some features of our Services that are designed for mobile devices. Also, in the event that you prevent the sharing of Location Information, we may still estimate your general location based on the IP address you use to access our Services.
You may also manage how your mobile device handles ad-related tracking technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy settings. For example, the "Privacy" settings of an iOS device will allow you to "Limit Ad Tracking" and reset your mobile device’s "Advertising Identifier." Please refer to instructions provided by the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your mobile device settings.
You may also opt-out of receiving different types of push notifications or alerts by toggling off the "Notifications" options within the "Settings" menu of our mobile applications. This feature is available in the most recent versions of our iOS-based and Android-based applications.
Connecting through Social Networks
With certain coupon offers available on our websites, you may be presented with an option to send yourself an SMS message containing a link. An example of this feature is shown in the screen shot below. The link will allow you to access from your mobile device the coupon offer you have selected.
By clicking "Send this offer", you authorize "Mamascoupons123" to use an automatic telephone dialing system to send you a text message that contains a link to the coupon offer you have selected. Your agreement to receive this text is not a condition of purchase. However, message and data rates may apply. You represent and warrant that any phone number you enter belongs to you and is associated with a mobile device in your possession. You can opt out of receiving texts from "Mamascoupons123" at any time by Contacting Us or by texting STOP to 42767 from your mobile device. Check your service carrier plan for your standard text messaging fees.
7. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
Keeping Personal Information about you current helps ensure that we offer you the best coupons available for merchants and business partners. You can do several things to help keep Personal Information about you current. You can access, update and delete your Contact Information and the other information you provided us to use in your profile by logging into the Services via a desktop computer and clicking on the "Profile" link.
If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, or if you would like to access or request a correction to any other Personal Information we hold regarding you, please Contact Us .
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, Contact Us . In response, we will cancel or remove your information but may retain and use copies of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Security of Personal Information
"Mamascoupons123" follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information that you provide. For example, we regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a secured-access data center. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent secure, however. For this reason, there is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you have any questions about our security practices, please Contact Us .
9. Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
10. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
13. Children's Privacy
"Mamascoupons123" does not intend that any portion of the Services will be accessed or used by children under the age of thirteen, and such use is prohibited. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least thirteen years old and understand that you must be at least thirteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Services. We will promptly delete information associated with any account for which we obtain actual knowledge that the registered user associated with the account is not at least thirteen years old.
14. California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personal Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personal Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by "Mamascoupons123" pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please Contact Us